As prescribed in 19.507(c), the contracting officer shall insert the clause at 52.219-6, Notice of Total Small Business Set-Aside, in solicitations and contracts involving total small business set-asides. This includes multiple-award contracts when orders may be set aside for any of the small business concerns identified in 19.000(a)(3), as described in 8.405-5 and 16.505(b)(2)(i)(F). Use the clause at 52.219-6 with its Alternate I when including FPI in the competition in accordance with 19.502-7.
Notice of Total Small Business Set-Aside (Nov 2020)
(a) Definition. Small business concern, as used in this clause—
(1) Means a concern, including its affiliates, that is independently owned and operated, not dominant in the field of operation in which it is bidding on Government contracts, and qualified as a small business under the size standards in this solicitation.
(2) Affiliates, as used in paragraph (a)(1) of this clause, means business concerns, one of whom directly or indirectly controls or has the power to control the others, or a third party or parties control or have the power to control the others. In determining whether affiliation exists, consideration is given to all appropriate factors including common ownership, common management, and contractual relationships. SBA determines affiliation based on the factors set forth at 13 CFR 121.103.
(b) Applicability. This clause applies only to-
(1) Contracts that have been totally set aside for small business concerns; and
(2) Orders set aside for small business concerns under multiple-award contracts as described in 8.405-5 and 16.505(b)(2)(i)(F).
(1) Offers are solicited only from small business concerns. Offers received from concerns that are not small business concerns shall be considered nonresponsive and will be rejected.
(2) Any award resulting from this solicitation will be made to a small business concern.
(End of clause)