As prescribed in 511.204(c), the contracting officer shall include the clause at 552.211-77, Packing List, in solicitations and contracts for supplies, including purchases over the micropurchase threshold. Use Alternate I in solicitations and contracts for all Federal Supply Schedule Contracts.
Packing List (Feb 1996)
(a) A packing list or other suitable shipping document shall accompany each shipment and shall indicate:
(1) Name and address of the consignor;
(2) Name and complete address of the consignee;
(3) Government order or requisition number;
(4) Government bill of lading number covering the shipment (if any); and
(5) Description of the material shipped, including item number, quantity, number of containers, and package number (if any).
(b) When payment will be made by Government commercial credit card, in addition to the information in (a) above, the packing list or shipping document shall include:
(1) Cardholder name and telephone number and
(2) The term “Credit Card.”
(End of clause)