This clause has not been authorized for official release. We recommend deferring to the text of the clause in your RFP or contract.
5252.247-9507 PACKAGING AND MARKING OF REPORTS (NAVAIR)(OCT 2005)
(a) All unclassified data shall be prepared for shipment in accordance with best commercial practice. Classified reports, data and documentation, if any, shall be prepared for shipment in accordance with the National Industry Security Program Operating Manual, DoD 5220.22-M.
(b) The contractor shall prominently display on the cover of each report the following information:
(1) Name and business address of contractor.
(2) Contract Number/Delivery/Task order number.
(3) Contract/Delivery/Task order dollar amount.
(4) Whether the contract was competitively or non-competitively awarded.
(5) Name of sponsoring individual.
(6) Name and address of requiring activity.