As prescribed in 538.273(d)(11) insert the provision at 552.238-87, Delivery Prices. Use in all FSS solicitations and contracts.
Delivery Prices (May 2019)
(a) Prices offered must cover delivery as provided below to destinations located within the 48 contiguous States and the District of Columbia.
(1) Delivery to the door of the specified Government activity by freight or express common carriers on articles for which store-door delivery is provided, free or subject to a charge, pursuant to regularly published tariffs duly filed with the Federal and/or State regulatory bodies governing such carrier; or, at the option of the Contractor, by parcel post on mailable articles, or by the Contractor's vehicle. Where store-door delivery is subject to a charge, the Contractor shall place the notation “Delivery Service Requested” on bills of lading covering such shipments, and pay such charge and add the actual cost thereof as a separate item to his invoice.
(2) Delivery to siding at destinations when specified by the ordering office, if delivery is not covered under paragraph (a)(1) of this section.
(3) Delivery to the freight station nearest destination when delivery is not covered under paragraph (a)(1) or (2) of this section.
(b) The Offeror shall indicate in the offer whether or not prices submitted cover delivery f.o.b. destination in Alaska, Hawaii, and the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico.
(c) When deliveries are made to destinations outside the contiguous 48 States; i.e., Alaska, Hawaii, and the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, and are not covered by paragraph (b), above, the following conditions will apply:
(1) Delivery will be f.o.b. inland carrier, point of exportation (FAR 52.247-38), with the transportation charges to be paid by the Government from point of exportation to destination in Alaska, Hawaii, or the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, as designated by the ordering office. The Contractor shall add the actual cost of transportation to destination from the point of exportation in the 48 contiguous States nearest to the designated destination. Such costs will, in all cases, be based upon the lowest regularly established rates on file with the Interstate Commerce Commission, the U.S. Maritime Commission (if shipped by water), or any State regulatory body, or those published by the U.S. Postal Service; and must be supported by paid freight or express receipt or by a statement of parcel post charges including weight of shipment.
(2) The right is reserved to ordering agencies to furnish Government bills of lading.
(End of clause)