(a) Unless specified elsewhere in the contract, packing and packaging shall comply with MIL-STD-129 and other applicable DoD regulations. Packing and packaging materials shall provide protection from abuse during handling and from environmental, magnetic, and electrical damage during handling and subsequent future storage, possibly under less than desirable conditions.
(b) Marking: All unit and exterior containers/packs shall as a minimum be marked as follows:
(1) FMS Case Number.
(2) Part Number (with CAGE Code).
(3) For - the organization/address the material is shipped to.
(4) The applicable MILSTRIP number (identified separately for each line item of the contract/delivery order)
(5) Project Code number.
(6) Project Directive Line Item (PDLI) Number.
(7) Requisition Serial Number (RSN).
(9) From - the contractor’s address shipped from.
(10) Ship to - the shipping address provided in the contract.
(11) Transportation Priority
(12) Required Delivery Date
(c) The contractor shall affix labels to the outside of each external pack warning all handlers that fragile, delicate, etc., equipment is contained within and to warn against particular improper handling and storage procedures/conditions as may be applicable to the item(s) ordered.
(End of clause)