As prescribed in 219.811-3(2), Use the clause at 252.219-7010, Notification of Competition Limited to Eligible 8(a) Participants—Partnership Agreement, in lieu of the clause at FAR 52.219-18, Notification of Competition Limited to Eligible 8(a) Participants, in competitive solicitations and contracts when the acquisition is accomplished using the procedures of FAR 19.805 and processed in accordance with the PA cited in 219.800.
NOTIFICATION OF COMPETITION LIMITED TO ELIGIBLE 8(A) PARTICIPANTS—PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENT (OCT 2019)
(a) Offers are solicited only from small business concerns expressly certified by the Small Business Administration (SBA) for participation in SBA’s 8(a) Program and which meet the following criteria at the time of submission of offer:
(1) The Offeror is in conformance with the 8(a) support limitation set forth in its approved business plan.
(2) The Offeror is in conformance with the Business Activity Targets set forth in its approved business plan or any remedial action directed by SBA.
(3) If the competition is to be limited to 8(a) concerns within one or more specific SBA regions or districts, then the offeror’s approved business plan is on the file and serviced by ____________________________. [Contracting Officer completes by inserting the appropriate SBA District and/or Regional Office(s) as identified by SBA.]
(b) By submission of its offer, the Offeror represents that it meets all of the criteria set forth in paragraph (a) of this clause.
(c) Any award resulting from this solicitation will be made directly by the Contracting Officer to the successful 8(a) offeror selected through the evaluation criteria set forth in this solicitation.
(d)(1) Unless SBA has waived the requirements of paragraphs (d)(1)(i) through (iii) and (d)(2) of this clause in accordance with 13 CFR 121.1204, a small business concern that provides an end item it did not manufacture, process, or produce, shall—
(i) Provide an end item that a small business has manufactured, processed, or produced in the United States or its outlying areas; for kit assemblers, see paragraph (d)(2) of this clause instead;
(ii) Be primarily engaged in the retail or wholesale trade and normally sell the type of item being supplied; and
(iii) Take ownership or possession of the item(s) with its personnel, equipment, or facilities in a manner consistent with industry practice; for example, providing storage, transportation, or delivery.
(2) When the end item being acquired is a kit of supplies, at least 50 percent of the total cost of the components of the kit shall be manufactured, processed, or produced by small businesses in the United States or its outlying areas.
(3) The requirements of paragraphs (d)(1)(i) through (iii) and (d)(2) of this clause do not apply to construction or service contracts.
(e) The ___________________ [insert name of SBA's contractor] will notify the __________________ [insert name of contracting agency] Contracting Officer in writing immediately upon entering an agreement (either oral or written) to transfer all or part of its stock or other ownership interest to any other party.
(End of clause)