As prescribed in 225.7204(a), except for acquisitions described in 225.7202, use the provision at 252.225-7003, Report of Intended Performance Outside the United States and Canada—Submission with Offer, in solicitations with a value exceeding $15 million.
REPORT OF INTENDED PERFORMANCE OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES AND CANADA—SUBMISSION WITH OFFER (OCT 2020)
(a) Definition. “United States,” as used in this provision, means the 50 States, the District of Columbia, and outlying areas.
(b) The offeror shall submit, with its offer, a report of intended performance outside the United States and Canada if—
(1) The offer exceeds $15 million in value; and
(2) The offeror is aware that the offeror or a first-tier subcontractor intends to perform any part of the contract outside the United States and Canada that—
(i) Exceeds $750,000 in value; and
(ii) Could be performed inside the United States or Canada.
(c) Information to be reported includes that for—
(2) Purchases; and
(3) Intracompany transfers when transfers originate in a foreign location.
(d) The offeror shall submit the report using—
(1) DD Form 2139, Report of Contract Performance Outside the United States; or
(2) A computer-generated report that contains all information required by DD Form 2139.
(e) The offeror may obtain a copy of DD Form 2139 from the Contracting Officer or via the Internet at http://www.dtic.mil/whs/directives/infomgt/forms/formsprogram.htm.
(End of provision)