As prescribed in 19.1309(a), the contracting officer shall insert the clause 52.219-3, Notice of HUBZone Set-Aside or Sole-Source Award, in solicitations and contracts for acquisitions that are set aside or awarded on a sole-source basis to, HUBZone small business concerns under 19.1305 or 19.1306. This includes multiple-award contracts when orders may be set aside for HUBZone small business concerns as described in 8.405-5 and 16.505(b)(2)(i)(F) or when orders may be issued directly to one HUBZone small business concern in accordance with 19.504(c)(1)(ii).
Notice of HUBZone Set-Aside or Sole-Source Award (Sep 2021)
(a) Definitions. HUBZone small business concern, as used in this clause, means a small business concern, certified by the Small Business Administration (SBA), that appears on the List of Qualified HUBZone Small Business Concerns maintained by the SBA (13 CFR 126.103).
(b) Applicability. This clause applies only to-
(1) Contracts that have been set aside or awarded on a sole-source basis to, HUBZone small business concerns;
(2) Part or parts of a multiple-award contract that have been set aside for HUBZone small business concerns;
(3) Orders set aside for HUBZone small business concerns under multiple-award contracts as described in 8.405-5 and 16.505(b)(2)(i)(F); and
(4) Orders issued directly to HUBZone small business concerns under multiple-award contracts as described in 19.504(c)(1)(ii).
(1) Offers are solicited only from HUBZone small business concerns. Offers received from concerns that are not HUBZone small business concerns will not be considered.
(2) Any award resulting from this solicitation will be made to a HUBZone small business concern.
(d) Notice. The HUBZone small business offeror acknowledges that a prospective HUBZone awardee must be a HUBZone small business concern at the time of award of this contract. The HUBZone offeror shall provide the Contracting Officer a copy of the notice required by 13 CFR 126.501 if material changes occur before contract award that could affect its HUBZone eligibility. If the apparently successful HUBZone offeror is not a HUBZone small business concern at the time of award of this contract, the Contracting Officer will proceed to award to the next otherwise successful HUBZone small business concern or other offeror.
(End of clause)